MR (Medium Rigid) Condition A and Condition B only
Cost $595 GST exempt
Licence in a Day is an option that is available to you, if you are busy working and struggle to find the time to do the lessons. You can take a day off work and focus on the job in hand.
This is not our preferred method of training but it can be convenient.
With the option of Saturday testing, you may not even have to take a day off work
Breakdown of Cost:
- 1 hour Assessment Lesson
- 3 hours of training (breaks as required) plus your actual practical driving test (approx. 1 hour).
- Our vehicle to use during these allotted times
Price does not include:
Other associated costs:
- Mid-week Practical Driving Test Booking Fee $66.30 incl GST
- Saturday Practical Driving Test Booking Fee (TMR temporarily suspended Saturday testing due to Covid-19)
- Written knowledge Test (if required) $25.75
Outline of Process
- It is recommended that an assessment lesson is done 7-10 days prior to your Licence in a Day (included within the price).This is necessary to:-
- a) Assess your current driving ability and make you aware of any “habits” you need to rectify before the day of your practical driving test.
- b) To ensure you feel comfortable in the vehicle you are going to be driving
- c) To ensure that the Licence outcome you are going to achieve is what you actually need.
- We book your driving test and the rest of the training you need into our diary at a time convenient to you
- Return on the scheduled day (we will remind you) to finalise all of your training and undertake your practical driving test with a Driving Examiner from the TMR
Licence in a Day – no prior Assessment Lesson
It is possible to undertake all your training on the same day, combining the assessment lesson, the practical training and the driving test altogether.
However, this is at your own risk and it is not our preferred method – it is a lot of money to invest in a day course if this is not a suitable pathway for you to get your MR Licence. An assessment lesson gives you an opportunity to see what is actually involved and it gives your trainer the chance to verify that this training pathway is the best way of achieving a first time successful outcome for you.
No driving school can guarantee an outcome for you and it is unethical to advertise such. However, we will try our best!
To book the Licence in a Day you can complete the online enquiry form or call our office on 07 55378101 or 0406 539613. Our office staff will then organise your training schedule with you.
To confirm the booking, we will need your Driving Licence number and you will need to pay the practical driving test booking fee.
Please see full details of our payment terms and conditions
If you have held your Car Licence or higher for over 2 years, you may also be eligible for your HR Licence