Machinery Competency Cards (Formerly Licences)
Industry relevant training for a range of machinery.
RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
RIIMPO320F – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
RIIMPO317F – Conduct roller operations
RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
Our sister company The Operator School is a Government approved Registered Training Organisation based (RTO No.31513) in Arundel on the Gold Coast. Our machinery training is nationally accredited and delivered to satisfy the needs of employers and trainees.
We offer training and assessment for the following machines
- Front End Loader of a Skid Steer type (bobcat)
- Front End Loader
- Front End Loader/Backhoe
The Operator School at glance
- Established in 1999
- Training conducted at our purpose built facility
- Or we can come to your workplace – Gold Coast or Brisbane
- Saturday Courses available
- Good student to machine ratio (normally one on one)
Our goal is for you or your staff to walk out of the course being fully confident and employable. That is why our training is conducted in the small number of students per class (normally one on one). You will get plenty of time on the actual machine.
- Full Course – Beginners to Experienced
- 2 Stage Course – Employer Based
- 1 Day Course – Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) gap training
- Refresher Course
- Verification of Competency (VOC)
For further information on our earthmoving machinery courses visit The Operator School website or telephone 07 5537 9244.