Forklift and Order Picker Licences
Courses are taken from TLI Transport and Logistics Industry Training Package
TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
TLILIC2002 – Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck
Our sister company The Operator School is a Government approved Registered Training Organisation based (RTO No.31513) in Arundel on the Gold Coast. Our Forklift / Order Picker training and licencing is nationally accredited and delivered to satisfy the needs of employers and trainees.
Our goal is for you or your staff to walk out of the course being fully confident and employable. This is why our training is conducted with a small number of students per class. You will get plenty of time on the actual machine.
- Established in 1999
- Training conducted at our purpose built facility
- Or we can come to your workplace for 1 or many – Gold Coast or Brisbane
- Saturday Courses available
- Night Courses available
- Small number of students per class
- Good student to forklift ratio (we currently have 8 forklifts)
- We have counter balance and high reach trucks
5 courses are offered for the Forklift and or the Order Picker
- 5 Day Course (2 Machines Forkift and Order Picker)
- 3 Day Course (1 Machine Forklift or Order Picker) *earlier assessment may be available based on previous experience
- 2 Stage Course (Forklift or Order Picker) * must be directly supervised in your workplace by current forklift licence holder
- 1 day RPL Gap Training Course
- Assessment Only
Licence cost of $94.70 (per class) to be added to all of the above
- We also offer refresher training to keep operators up to date with current procedures and legislation, refresh the basics and eliminate any bad habits that may have developed.
- We offer group discounts to employers
For further information please visit our The Operator School website at www.theoperatorschool.com.au or telephone 07 5537 9244