TLI31216 Certificate III in Driving Operations
Government Funding Available
Considering a professional driver career in the transport industry?
Employers are desperate for qualified truck drivers new to the industry or for those already holding a truck licence needing to increase their skill levels to land the high paying jobs…
With Qld Government funding now available, you can complete the nationally accredited TLI31216 Certificate III in Driving Operations in a matter of weeks, including your heavy vehicle licence or licence upgrade..
For a limited time your enrolment fee could be as little as $36.00 ($18.00 if you have a current concession card) for this qualification representing over $3,000 value! Course fee includes all training materials.
We’ve been successfully training truck drivers for over 15 years, and this course is facilitated by our highly experienced & industry-current team at The Driving School located on the Gold Coast.
Why you should complete the course?
The most common question new drivers ask us is: “How can I get a truck driving job without experience?” Of course, experience can never be underestimated; however the answer is to be more qualified, well trained, and more knowledgeable than drivers who simply, only have a truck licence. Most employers will look favourably on those candidates with a Certificate III in Driving Operations when applying for work.
Certificate III in Driving Operations means you’ll be competent & qualified in subjects relative to the industry. Our course includes the units listed below:
- TLID1001 Shift materials safely using manual handling methods
- TLIE1005 Carry out basic workplace calculations
- TLIF1001 Follow occupational health and safety procedures
- TLIF2010 Apply fatigue management strategies
- TLIH2001 Interpret road maps and navigate pre-determined routes
- TLIL1001 Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
- TLIA1001 Secure cargo
- TLIB2004 Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLID2004 Load and unload goods/cargo
- TLIE2008 Process workplace documentation
- TLIE3012 Consolidate manifest documentation
- TLIF0001 Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures
- TLIG1001 Work effectively with others
- TLIE3028 Complete a work diary in the road transport industry
- TLIB2022 Diagnose and rectify minor faults
- TLIF2006 Apply accident-emergency procedures
- TLIE1003 Participate in basic workplace communication
- TLIC3003 Drive medium rigid vehicle (units for heavy rigid, heavy combination or multi combination also available)
This qualification is exactly what the boss is looking for! And, if you’re considering interstate work, then you need the core unit TLIF2010 – Apply Fatigue Management Strategies (included in this course). Additionally, our course includes the elective units TLIE3028 – Complete a work diary in the road transport industry and the TLIF0001 Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures.
These units can also be delivered as stand-alone short courses for employers needing this training.
Give our friendly staff at The Driving School a call TODAY on (07) 5537 8101 and discuss flexible timings that suit your needs.
For full details including the Course Overview & Eligibility Criteria click on the link: TLI31216 – Certificate III in Driving Operations Flyer
To learn more information about Certificate 3 Guarantee, student factsheet can be viewed on the Queensland Government website.